[DeTomaso] New DeTomaso logo

dickruzzindesign dickruzzindesign at aol.com
Thu Aug 12 23:09:32 EDT 2010

I guess the logic behind changing the logo escapes me, as if he wanted to create a new car company, why didn't  he?
There must be some kind of business reason behind it, he wants it but doesn't want any one to know he has it, thus the logo that is totally different.

The brand  value is low, that is why all DeTomasos sell for relatively low prices.

As a designer that has dealt with brands, logos, etc., it looks like a write-off.  The logic and aesthetic value is lost on me.

--
All the best,
DICK RUZZIN