[DeTomaso] Monterey Reunion & wiring question

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Sat Aug 7 16:49:55 EDT 2010

Come on David, you are a rocket scientist for gosh sakes.  Now pull out that
wiring diagram and follow the lines.

Is this the same guy who recognized at a glance the navigation calculation
provided us were inaccurate, recalculated them on the spot and led us to 1st
place at BBORR.

You can do it!  :^)  Get out your multimeter

JT