[DeTomaso] I've got to get going on my restoration

fresnofinches at aol.com fresnofinches at aol.com
Mon Aug 2 22:04:59 EDT 2010

 Mark Johnson, of IPSCO, offer the grills:

http://www.ipsco.org/Pantera%20Parts/hoodgrillset.htm

If you like them for the look, fine. If you a looking for increased cooling benefits,
the hood vents offer questionable improvement, at best.

Any spoiler's fit is going to be a crap shoot.

Side scoops for looks or air source? Ram air effect is only going to happen at high speeds.
Cool air source is limited due to the dead air zone flowing around the sides of the car,
so a scoop needs to be out 3-4 inches to start really grabbing any air.

Unless screwed to the body or somehow firmly attached, scoops are well known for disappearing at speed.

Larry