[DeTomaso] I've got to get going on my restoration

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Mon Aug 2 21:56:01 EDT 2010

Thanks, Mike.  Why do I get the feeling you are preparing for a career in
politics with those two answers?  Seriously though, I like the hood vent
look, want to cut down on under car air pressure while gaining ducts for
brake air, and want a closed box cold air system.  I also considered cutting
a hole in my engine cover and placing the K&N in colder air above it.  I am
about function on just about everything on the car except the hood vents.