[DeTomaso] I've got to get going on my restoration

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 21:39:24 EDT 2010

Having said all that, its your car, do what you want, Pantera's are 95% all
different anyway. Enjoy the car. Its your dream, make it good one.  No I'm
not bipolar,  just realised. What I wrote goes against the spirit of Pantera
ownership, f%$# everybody else, move over or be run off the road, we're
different, loud, proud, cocked, locked and ready to rock.  Michael Shortt