[DeTomaso] Wheel Needed Help Please.

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Mon Aug 2 15:31:21 EDT 2010

Michael, they're so well detailed and at 80 dpi on my monitor, I can't tell
for sure but they MAY be Hall Ultra 2s, which were a three-piece
bolt-together racing type wheel sold in that size in the '90s. They are no longer
available from Hall, but Evod Industries in So-Cal <www.evodindustries.com> has
spinning equipment and has reproduced such rim-halves before for other
Pantera owners, better than new if you send them a rim-half. They are a regular
poster on the PI Forum, too. But IMHO, those wheels have serious design
problems on an hard driven car (if they are Ultra 2s)

Since the wheels may be old & Boyd Coddington (who passed away in '08) may
have only made a few sets- exclusively for Hall Pantera- you could also try
contacting <www.billetwheels.com>. Good luck- J DeRyke