[DeTomaso] A/C system questions

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 22:12:46 EDT 2010

See photos at WWW.michaelspantera.com although braided lines, they are in
stock location.  I have seen cool installs with hidden lines run behind the
tub walls.  Michael Shortt

On Apr 28, 2010 10:05 PM, <pantdino at aol.com> wrote:

I have decided to reinstall my air conditioning stuff and get it running
again

Does anyone have a cross-reference for the receiver / dryer with sightglass
for a common car?
I have not found that just walking into an auto parts store with the part
you have is necessarily productive

Also, where do the stock lines to and from the condenser run into the engine
area? They seem to go between the coolant surge tank and the gas strut for
the decklid, but I don't recall where they were so I'm not sure.  They don't
go outboard of both of those do they, sort of over the top?  Or between the
rocker covers and surge tank?

Since many people have rerouted their lines I don't know if shots of
modified cars reflect where the stock lines go.

Thanks,

Jim Oddie