[DeTomaso] A/C system questions

pantdino at aol.com pantdino at aol.com
Wed Apr 28 22:05:04 EDT 2010

I have decided to reinstall my air conditioning stuff and get it running again

Does anyone have a cross-reference for the receiver / dryer with sightglass for a common car?
I have not found that just walking into an auto parts store with the part you have is necessarily productive

Also, where do the stock lines to and from the condenser run into the engine area? They seem to go between the coolant surge tank and the gas strut for the decklid, but I don't recall where they were so I'm not sure.  They don't go outboard of both of those do they, sort of over the top?  Or between the rocker covers and surge tank?

Since many people have rerouted their lines I don't know if shots of modified cars reflect where the stock lines go.

Thanks,

Jim Oddie