[DeTomaso] cleveland pushrod-guideplates

Dave Londry davel at emspace.com
Tue Apr 27 14:43:54 EDT 2010

Jack
On www.fordracingparts.com
I'm finding
M-6566-D311   for 289/302/351W heads and 5/16" pushrods
http://www.fordracingparts.com/parts/part_details.asp?PartKeyField=2888
M-6566-D351   for M-6049-N351/N352 heads and 5/16" pushrods
http://www.fordracingparts.com/parts/part_details.asp?PartKeyField=2889
M-6566-SCJ*   for M-6049-SCJ/SCJA/SCJB heads and 3/8" pushrods
http://www.fordracingparts.com/parts/part_details.asp?PartKeyField=5443
M-6566-Z304D for M-6049-Z304D/Z304DA heads and 5/16" pushrods
http://www.fordracingparts.com/parts/part_details.asp?PartKeyField=9298

Can you ID any of those as Cleveland?
I think maybe it's the 5/16 pushrods that are putting me in the oddball
category.
Hate to toss near-new hardened pushrods
 but for "only" $122 I can swap to 3/8" CompCams Magnums and then I can
find guideplates.

tks for the help
dave