[DeTomaso] Coddington Campys direct-buy

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Apr 26 20:02:18 EDT 2010

In a message dated 4/26/10 9 02 41, fresnofinches at aol.com writes:

> This just got posted to the P.I. Forum - see, it pays to be on both
> forums.  ;-)
>
> Coddington is offering the Pantera East style of repro Campys in sizes up
> to 24" x 14"
>
> NOT cheap.

Pantera East designed these wheels and has an exclusive and legally binding
arrangement with Coddington that prevents them from selling them elsewhere.
  Marino has had to 'remind' Coddington of this several times in the past
when they tried sneaking sets out the back door and bypassing him.

I think Coddington is about to get another call...:>)