[DeTomaso] local classifieds update

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 22 11:52:12 EDT 2010

These actually look like aluminum single slot Campy clones judging from the finish, which looks polished. If so, they
would cost substantially more than normal 7x15 Campys (2-slot). Original single slot campys are more valuable
because of their rarity, but not THAT valuable. Aluminum single slot campy clones are more expensive than 2-slot
campy clones because there's a much smaller market for them.