[DeTomaso] old tires

George P Dausch IV gpd4 at juno.com
Mon Apr 19 20:23:34 EDT 2010

Michael,
That is the way that I became involved in one of my businesses.  We
convert passenger motor coaches (buses) into high end private coaches
(rock star buses).  If you have ever seen a motorhome frame, or worse
seen one after it had an accident, you would never ride around the block
in one.  At least a million mile bus is engineered to support its weight
on the roof.  You have an excellent chance of surviving.
GPD4