[DeTomaso] old tires

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 20:46:01 EDT 2010

Cool biz. Love to see pix of your coaches
  I grew up with grandparents coaches, Dodge Explorer, Revcon, FMC, & a
giant Revving
  I always had a thing for GMC's, I've had three of them,  just always
thought they were cool looking, my last one had a 400 hp Olds 455 that would
smoke the front wheels.  None now, I'd like to find one of the rare
AIRSTREAM coaches sometime down the road.