[DeTomaso] Seat Options

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Sat Apr 17 14:26:54 EDT 2010

In a message dated 4/17/10 5:21:06 AM, wdemelo at cogeco.ca writes:

> Are there any leather seat options available other than C4 and fiero
> seats? I'm looking for a modern seat with good support but with bolsters that
> aern't too big. May be too difficult to get in and out?
> Recovering an old Recaro cloth set is not an option as they want $2k to
> recover in leather.

We had our stock three-piece seats rebuilt, recontoured   and recovered in
leather for $300 each. Advantages were: they fit, they look 'correct' and
they are easy to modify for limited rake adjustment with hand tools. Now, 8-hr
trips cause no backaches or other seat-problems.   Hall Pantera, Mike Cook
and other Pantera vendors provide this service. Good luck- J DeRyke