[DeTomaso] FREE 2nd Annual Skip Barber Opening Day at Lime Rock Park - April 26

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 17:33:51 EDT 2010

Any one in the North East there is a free skip barber promotion at Lime Rock
on 4/26/2010
Boyd

 ------------------------------

You are invited to our 2nd Annual Skip Barber Opening Day, Monday, April 26
at Lime Rock Park. This FREE event celebrates the beginning of another great
season at Lime Rock Park.

*ACTIVITIES*
-- Drive a Mazda sports car on Lime Rock Park's *Autocross* and
*Skidpad *training
areas

-- Ride with a Skip Barber instructor on the 1.53 mile Lime Rock Park
racetrack in a race-modified Mazda MX-5 Cup race car.

-- Ride on the autocross with an instructor in one of our High Performance
Driving School cars.

-- Sign up for track-side-only discounts on upcoming Skip Barber programs

*SIGN UP TODAY*
Two sessions are available - a morning session from 9am - 12pm and an
afternoon session from 12:30 - 3:30pm. Act Now - admission to this special
program is free, but space is limited. Please call today to reserve your
space. This once-a-year event is only being offered at Lime Rock Park on
Monday, April 26, 2010.

Call *866-227-2379* today to speak with a Skip Barber representative who can
answer your questions and sign you up, or RSVP to
speed at skipbarber.com<speed at skipbarber.com?subject=RSVP+for+Skip+Barber+Opening+Day>(please
include your name). It's that easy!

Open to guests age 18 and over please.
Walk ups are accepted the day of the event on a space available basis.

To unsubscribe send an email to: