[DeTomaso] a arms

hemipanter at hemipanter.se hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Thu Apr 15 14:59:09 EDT 2010

Camber Improvements, I may sound a bit cynical here but I wonder
what is an improvement in that regard. If we are to alter the
camber curve so should we also match the geometry in the rear.
If your original A-arms do not have injuries, then switching to
billet A-arms offer no advantage over stock, other than looking
great. But billet A-arms are often heavier than the original and
in that case I call them "bling" parts.
If I should do anything, it should be to buy the best possible
shock absorbers.
I have had a number of A-arm geometry A-arm on my car, but this
is mostly to see and gain experience of how it works.
Goran