[DeTomaso] a arms

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Thu Apr 15 19:49:09 EDT 2010

Jack

I thought there was consensus on the list that the movement of the tufts
along the side of the car implied that the boundary layer was minimal to
non-existent.  The tufts appeared uniformly pointed toward the rear of the
vehicle at all speeds.  Others opined that if a boundary layer existed, the
tufts would be moving every which a way to one another.

Did you interpret the data differently or not have the opportunity to view
the video?

JT