[DeTomaso] sacrificial Panteras

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 10 11:17:16 EDT 2010

"...and it stayed in the bottom of the canyon for years..."

That would have never happen in Mexico....a gaggle of Mexicans with burrio's, wrenches and cutting tools would be on it in minutes.
When I ran the La Bufadora Hill Climb and the LaCarrera road race the Mexicans would wait like vultures for someone to run off the road. If the driver and navigator didn't stay with the car until support crew arrived Alpha dog locals would pick the car clean...beta dogs and others would pick wot was left.

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com