[DeTomaso] axle flange bolts & long throw clutch slave cylinder

P. Rimov rimov at charter.net
Thu Apr 8 22:43:24 EDT 2010

The axel flange bolts that attach the half shaft to the ZF and axel hubs are
somewhat specialized bolts. They are available from Spruce aircraft.
AN7-11A. You will need washers and lock nuts as well both available from
Spruce. The bolts that attach the slave housing/bracket are simply grade 5
or grade 8 SAE bolts.

Cheers

Paul