[DeTomaso] Hemmings

pantdino at aol.com pantdino at aol.com
Thu Apr 1 12:57:58 EDT 2010

I basically agree.  It seems to me that we have to be very objective about the inaccuracies, such as the width of the driver's area, width of the pedals, etc.

We won't make any friends by seeming like our feelings have been hurt and insulting the tester as being fat, etc.

Second request for info-- How many inches off the ground is the Pantera seat bottom?  (My car is on a lift with all the wheels off awaiting brake line parts.)

Jim