[DeTomaso] Hemmings

LaurieFerrari at aol.com LaurieFerrari at aol.com
Thu Apr 1 12:00:52 EDT 2010

I suggest you thank them for featuring such a lovely  example.  It would be
gracious of us to enjoy the PR of having a  beautiful Pantera on the front
of Hemmings and stop being such  critical pain in the butts. There were many
truths in the article and  some pretty nice compliments too.  And the guy
did mention it was  difficult to enter for those who are large.  I'd say it
would be best  to correct what you find untrue yet not make us appear as
obnoxious as  some of us can be.
Laurie
michael at michaelshortt.com _michaelsavga  at gmail.com _
(mailto:detomaso at list.realbig.com?Subject=[DeTomaso]%20Hemmings%20article&In-Reply-To=)