[DeTomaso] Crankcase Evacuation System

Nolan Scheid Nolan at mortarsprayer.com
Thu Sep 24 18:41:00 EDT 2009

Hello Larry
Here is a good description of what to expect:
http://nutterracingengines.com/racing_oil_pumps/crankcase_vacuum_facts.html

http://arcracing.blogspot.com/2008/04/crankcase-vacuum-system-cvs.html

There are several informative links when you Google:  Crankcase Vacuum Power .

The Nutter racing link cites 15 HP. That is probably an honest number from my memory.

Take care,
Nolan