[DeTomaso] centerforce flywheel

Justin Greisberg justingreisberg at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 23 19:49:15 EDT 2009

I bought the wrong one from summit and it took me a long time to figure it out, so I could not exchange it (rebulding car slowly).  The centerforce web site and the summit web site are both confusing.  The people on the phone at centerforce are really nice and knowledgeable.  the clutch disc was easy to figure out, but does depend on input shaft, which is differnt -1 to -2.  The flywheel is special - not standard mustang, and must match the bolt pattern on the pressure plate.  Of note, the original pressure plate in my car (no brand markings, but maybe original from factory) had a different bolt pattern than the centerforce one.

the centerforce stuff is nice - took one quick phone call to figure it out.