[DeTomaso] centerforce flywheel

Tony DiGiovanna tonydigi at optonline.net
Wed Sep 23 22:45:33 EDT 2009

Yes, Centerforce uses the 5-evenly spaced bolt pattern, where as others,
like McLeod for example, use the 3 pairs of two bolts pattern.
The correct Centerforce pressure plate and disc set is DF021057 S for the
900250-48 Flywheel.

If you're going with McLeod parts:
FW 563200-28
Disc 260831
Plate 360505

Everything you ever needed for Pantera clutch parts in one email.