[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 62, Issue 14-ZF and Laguna

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Mon Sep 14 18:44:02 EDT 2009

Dan,
I wish I would have checked my emails on Sunday
I was thinking of doing the Laguna thing but then
decided to go to the mile flat track motorcycle race
in Stockton... too many things going on... We had
5 Panteras blessed on Saturday.. my car needs
all the blessing it can get.. I also heard the Palos Verdes
show was really nice

Glad there are so many cars out and about instead
of just sitting and remaining a 100 mile car... yes
that one is just around the corner from my shop

As our old friend Tony used to say and Larry keeps
reminding us DRIVE IT

Bob Benson #3 Black Pantera

Oh Dan the Gear is about $1600 plus
$500 to polish and depending on how many
sincros... I would say figure $2500 to $3000