[DeTomaso] Fw: penetrants

Mountjoy dsmtjoy at cox.net
Tue Sep 8 23:07:24 EDT 2009

Oops!  Sorry Boyd. Thought you were having a little fun and being tongue-in-cheek.

Wow, that one I don't know.  I didn't see the article personally; I got it from a friend as you read it.  I >>think<< one is something like Mercron and the other is Deltron and the former is for Ford.  I know the two are specific in their application for transmissions.

For this >>unintended<< use as a 50/50 mix for a penetrant I'm not sure there would be a difference but I'm just speculating.  I'm sure others on the list may know.  I haven't tried either ATF personally as I'm in a construction phase rather than a deconstruction phase with my cars.

Sorry.

Darrell