[DeTomaso] (no subject)

Forest Majors oldveloce at comcast.net
Fri Sep 4 11:21:42 EDT 2009

We used to see a lot of the Long Island gang at PONE's New England tech
sessions and cook outs. They used to take the Ferry across the sound. Cliff
Zsevic has been over several times - for both PONE events and to just hang
out. Talk to him at panteratime at aol.com He is a good guy. Tell Cliff that
PONE would be pleased to put any of their members back on our email list
too. Our events have been open for all New England and North East exotic car
owners - not just PONE members.

Regards
Forest Majors