[DeTomaso] Deauville

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 11:56:32 EDT 2009

Although the ad is not yet complete, it is now available on the For Sale page...
with the contact info, so you can reach the owner directly.

I believe his asking price was 'cheap', like less than $6K?  But I may be wrong.

Chuck
P.S.  Your spelling passes my English spelling checker!
For some reason nothing I write passes my Norwegian spell checker, so I gave up
trying to communicate in Norwegian.

Hi.

Anybody out there sitting on some info regarding the Deauville project car?

Chuck has it in his registry but with very little info.

And my thoughts go to the California fire victims.

Sorry my spelling.

Regards from Norway

Torbjorn