[DeTomaso] head drilling for air release

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Thu Sep 3 11:29:34 EDT 2009

Michael, I agree with that analysis.  All I'm trying to do at this
point is establish positive coolant flow.  If I take the thermostat
out, I should -see- positive flow in the swirl tank.  If I see the
flow, then I know there are no restrictions and it supports the idea
of the thermostat being the culprit.  Once established, I can then
install a known good thermostat (after a boil test that is) and try
again.

Asa Jay