[DeTomaso] People of the DeTomaso Forum

Fastgrandma at aol.com Fastgrandma at aol.com
Tue Sep 1 02:25:29 EDT 2009

In a message dated 8/31/09 4:52:33 AM, larry at ohiotimecorp.com writes:

> the best people in the world. The De Tomaso Forum people.

That is what being a Pantera owner is all about. Jack and I have belonged
to a couple other clubs as well as POCA during the last 35 or so years, all
of which are of the same type - always willing to help another member out.

The best story of owning a Pantera is when we were in Reno many years ago
for the now defunct Sports Cars & All That Jazz.   One of our good friends
had a malfunction on the way from being on Virginia Street back to the hotel.
 Several guys jumped out and pushed him back into the garage hotel.   Most
of us gals did go up to one of the rooms and gabbed while occasionally
checking back to see how the progress was going on repairing the car.
Meanwhile, many of our PCNC guys were down in the garage helping or simply giving the
owner moral support.

At one point a couple walked by and asked what was going on so one of the
guys explained the situation. They were so impressed by such a supportive
group that they soon sold their Corvette and bought a Pantera!

Love our group!!

Judy