[DeTomaso] Rust - does it go away?

Lynn Wall cars at wt-inc.com
Thu Oct 29 19:25:23 EDT 2009

One of the reasons they don't use POR 15 on bridges is because is have
little to no UV protection in it.  That is why it must be top coated.  I
have used it quite a bit (live in Park City Utah, 6500 feet elevation and 20
feet of snow, literally) and have had great success with it.  I recommend it
often but I also agree that the new metal needs to be properly prepared and
top coats need to occur when the POR 15 is tacky, not dried.

Just my experience, Lynn