[DeTomaso] NPC - Always wanted a DeLorean? POSSIBLE SCAM

Nolan Scheid Nolan at mortarsprayer.com
Wed Oct 28 21:35:12 EDT 2009

Thank you Jim,
Good eye for the details!

It was fun to take a shot at it but I have already been out bid. Besides, Mikey will tell you that I
already have too many other projects to finish before I start one more.
:)

After I finish the Pantera, I really think I need to try a Factory five car. This video gets me
thinking about the possibilities:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyS9zRLBtHI
9.75/138mph

Best regards,