[DeTomaso] Ebay Pantera: Is A SCAM!!!!

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 18:39:47 EDT 2009

The real owner should file a complaint with e-bay. This was an attempted
fraud and should be reported to the appropriate authorities. The perpetrator
of this fraud is trying to steal $20,000 plus from some poor sap and may
have done it successfully before this. I am sure the police would be
interested in speaking to this guy.
Boyd