[DeTomaso] GT5S Brakes

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 17 19:15:23 EDT 2009

So to what extent did Kirk 'build' the Amerisport cars? I always thought that like modern day Superformance, Noble and the like Amerisport Panteras came in as rolling chassis' sans engine and transaxle and that Kirk added those and a few of his own touches?

Like many Pantera parts I'd expect that the factory (especially in later years) was sourcing parts from a larger inventory of available generic parts, so the big task is to identify the unit manufacturer and find out what else it was used on.

Good luck,

Julian