[DeTomaso] Possible steal of a deal?

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Wed Oct 14 11:42:51 EDT 2009

The rust in the roof concerns me and with a dash mat, one might think
the dash needs replaced as well.  Past that, I think you are right,
this could be a real steal, even if you don't do a full restoration,
it could be fixed up to be a nice street/strip driver.  If I had a
spare $23K, I'd buy it.

Asa Jay

Quoting MikeLDrew at aol.com: