[DeTomaso] Possible steal of a deal?

L GRAY tipo874a at msn.com
Wed Oct 14 11:49:52 EDT 2009

  .......did anybody else notice the pre-"L" bumpers and pre-"L" nose on this obviously "L" series car???? Nose panel replaced ? ? . . . . front end crashed ? ?   . . . . . note front fender wheel arch dives way forward of stock shape . . . .  look much deeper before leaping into the water !!!!

                                                            Les Gray