[DeTomaso] Fix it while I take your car... (NPC)

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Wed Oct 14 11:34:10 EDT 2009

Hi Larry,

I still do not see it as a problem. Just a short list of external oil lines:
911, police cars, semi trucks, tractors, 360 Modina, Ford GT and even my 89
Chevy pickup (things I have worked on).

Do you need to use quality parts? Yes. Do you need to inspect and maintain
things? Yes.

When I build a motor I use an oil pressure "Idiot light" sender to cut power
to the ignition should the motor loose pressure. This will save the motor
faster then anyone turning off the key when they finally notice no oil
pressure.

Larry (Hank the Crank mod) - Cleveland