[DeTomaso] Fix it while I take your car... (NPC)

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 13 21:37:18 EDT 2009

Ha!  Reminds me of a buddy's wife who was driving his turbo Peugeot to run some errands/shopping. On the way home the oil light came on, not just an idiot
'engine' light but the 'oil' light. She was only a few miles from home and decided she would just tell her husband about it when she got home. Unfortunately, it was
quite a while before she got home because she had to walk after seizing the engine. The turbo on the Puegeot is oil cooled and it had blown the oil line off,
promptly and efficiently pumping all the oil out on the street. That pissed him off.