[DeTomaso] The Fake Pantera Lives????

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 23:45:51 EDT 2009

I tried to get this car pulled by ebay when it was listed last. At that time
it didn't have the current Detomaso ID tags. They have had the vin # cut
out. You can also see the blue taf that says "California reassigned" I spoke
to the CA. State Police and that is a Recovered theft tag with a vin
assigned by the state. In any case even if it is an authentic Long and
Newman reproduction  a reproduction shouldn't have a Detomaso tag. To me
that is an attempt to deceive an unwary buyer . This car is now listed for
sale in Arizona and the last time it was in LA. I don' t know if it's
actually in Arizona they may have just used an Arizona bill of sale to get
around no legit title.
Boyd