[DeTomaso] Short Tail Light Studs & Screws???

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 5 23:48:01 EDT 2009

Larry,

I have come across Euro tail light lenses and buckets that are just that.... sheet metal screws holding them together. This appears to be OEM as they have no brass inserts.

You can tap out the plastic housing for a 4mm thread and as long as you don't go silly overtightening the lenses they will work fine.

Julian