[DeTomaso] Thank you SOBill - Second Verse.

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Oct 1 02:58:07 EDT 2009

In a message dated 9/30/09 23 34 8, davel at emspace.com writes:

> With Moroso valve covers and the hole with the hard rubber insert on the
> right bank, what's a good scheme to send the oil back down the hole?
> Swap the valve covers around and just get another breather cap? Are the
> covers symmetrical?
>
>>>Yes.   As a matter of fact, the stock 351C setup (as the engines come
out of the box) has the PCV valve on the right rear and the oil filler on the
left front.   So that's always an option in the short term.

In the longer term, it should be fairly simple to have your breather cap
clear the water bottles?   I'd be looking for a new cap, perhaps one that's a
bit smaller?