[DeTomaso] scissor/mid-rise lifts

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri Nov 27 19:08:43 EST 2009

If I might, I believe this is the same lift I used at Larry Stock's
during a tech session some years ago.  It was a beautiful design, worked
very well with the Pantera and was a pleasure to use and work with.
I've been looking at the photos of the scissor lifts folks have been
posting, and they just don't hold a candle to this lift Mike speaks of.
Personally I can't regret having never purchased one as I never had the
money to start with.  But if I ever saw these on the market again, I'd
be very pressed to get a loan and buy one.  It's THAT good and THAT
helpful for doing general automotive work.  No it doesn't get it over
your head but it does get it in the air far enough to work comfortably
underneath and provide access to nearly every part of the car.

If I had one in my garage... it would get the TPR Seal of Approval.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA