[DeTomaso] Pantera content - dual disc clutches

Robert Fluty bobfluty at att.net
Thu Nov 19 21:49:57 EST 2009

Ken said, "You should talk to Art, I'm pretty sure his is a diapragm, but I don't know about the springs in the disk."

I just received my latest issue of Popular Hot Rodding (January, 2010) and in the Tech Letters section (Pages 84-85), there is a response to a reader's questions about clutch chatter in his Street Twin clutch assembly.  Might be worth a read if you're thinking about switching to a twin disc clutch set-up.  They ended with the recommendation to call the McLeod tech line and chat with the folks there.  I've contacted McLeod twice and they've been quite helpful, actually steering me away from their earlier twin disc set-up for street use (Back in about 2000).

Good luck,

Bob