[DeTomaso] Very little Pantera content

Matt Bradley apollo73 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 19 09:51:06 EST 2009

I know the popular thing is to continue to blame Bush for all of Obama's
woes, but the truth is that a big part of this goes back to the Cilnton
administration, Alan Greenspan and congress (many of whom are still in
office acting like they had nothing to do with it).  Look up credit default
swaps and see what I mean.  Or read this:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/08/19/60minutes/main4546199.shtml