[DeTomaso] Very little Pantera content

Peter Kovacs peter-kovacs at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 19 10:20:18 EST 2009

Even prior to that our society was on a bad path. Disposable diapers, paper plates, cars that were made to fall apart once the last payment was made, attorneys advertising to compensate you for diseases you didn't know you had, and the consumers being told the creditors are evil for the harassing calls when they are asking to get back the money per the terms the consumer borrowed them, kids suing their parents for disciplining them or not buying them a PS3, adults suing McDonalds for spilling the hot coffee they ordered, and my favorite, criminals suing the home/business owners for getting hurt while they were committing criminal activity. As a society, we have been choosing short term gain over long term benefit for about 40-50 years....and each administration since then has kept it going.

Curt knew we couldn't resist taking the bait he was throwing out.

Peter Kovacs
209 345-6708
209 436-2000 fx