[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 64, Issue 17One Mile Shootout

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 17 21:57:38 EST 2009

What a coincidence!  My car has been in the body shop for about 3 months, and he calls about every week or so, and asks what color have I chosen.  I told him I have narrowed it down between Lambo Pearl Orange and Nissan yellow with black stripes.  He finally called and said I have to order paint tomorrow!!!
He called today and said, what color!!!  I hem-hawed, but he would not hang up.  I got online and looked at all the cars that men have sent me on this forum.  I still can't decide.  He would not hang up.  I finally said, LAMBO PEARL ORANGE!!!  unless I call you back in 5 minutes and change my mind.
I know that no matter which color I choose, I will want the other one late.  So, maybe it is a "girl" thing!!  My car was originally orange from the factory, so that sorta swayed me.  But, I love the yellow w/black stripes!
I never called him back!
---Bill Lewis