[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 64, Issue 17One Mile Shootout

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 17 18:36:22 EST 2009

Yea I agree Bob!
I was such a girl about what color to re-paint the Pantera - lighter or darker cobalt blue, back to black, back to original red....then I suggested Rat Rod Black like MF'r did)....thats when  Nick (painter) kicked me out of his shop....told me not to come back until its finished

I need a hug. ;-]>

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com