[DeTomaso] Windsor Cleveland water pump difference?

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 13 18:04:33 EST 2009

I have 2 work in progress Panteras, a 72 and 73, the 73 much closer to completion.  I bought the Stewart pump for the 72, but with a Yates belt drive and dry sump belt, things were pushed too far into the cockpit.  So I bought a 55 GPH Mezerie remote pump for the 72, and have the Stewart pump left over.  The engine is presently in the 73.  I'll try to pull the water pump on the 73 this weekend and see if the Stewart pump lines up.  The 72 is getting a Fontana block, and uses a Windsor water pump, so any comparison to it (which the Stewart pump fits) won't tell anything.

Ken