[DeTomaso] Windsor Cleveland water pump difference?

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Fri Nov 13 17:30:04 EST 2009

In a message dated 11/13/09 10:44:24 AM, kenn_green at yahoo.com writes:

> I guess I'm back to thinking that you can use a block mounted electric
> pump....,

As I mentioned, there are electric pumps that bolt directly onto a radiator
tank or in-line on one of the under body water lines, thus solving
block-interference problems while generating a few new ones, unless you do Julian's
water pump housing gutting for a water plenum.

Is there some place you're going with this idea or is it only theoretical
at this point? Just curious- J Deryke