[DeTomaso] NPC I got jacked final episode

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Fri Nov 6 10:44:39 EST 2009

That good news Bill!

I heard two more good endings (unlike the Cavs) yesterday. A friend got his
car back after it was stolen because of only having an 1/8 of a tank of gas,
and a locking gas cap.

A friend of a friend got his laptop back after it was stolen. He had a DNS
utility that updated its IP to a service

http://www.dyndns.com/support/clients/

He noticed an updated IP and called the police. They tracked down the IP and
got his laptop back!

Larry (it's good to win) - Cleveland